Article 1 (Application of Conditions)
Tremeal Corp. (hereinafter called 「we」 or “us” or “our”) establishes this 「TREASURE JAPAN Service Agreement」 (hereinafter called 「this Agreement」), thereby providing this service (defined in Article 3) To do.
Article 2 (Change of the Terms and Conditions)
1. The Company may change this Terms and Conditions. In this case, the charge and other provision conditions will depend on this changed contract.
2. When changing this agreement, we will notify you by our website (https://trejp.jp) and other methods separately specified by the Company.
Article 3 (Publication of Clause)
We announce these terms by our website (https://trejp.jp) and other methods separately specified by the Company.
Article 4 (Definition of Terms)
In this agreement, the following terms are used with the following meanings, respectively.
Meaning of terms
TREASURE JAPAN SERVICE This service is a generic term for our company (hereinafter referred to as 「this service」) provided under these Terms and Conditions
TREASURE JAPAN service contract Contract for using this service
Contractor Contractor of this service
Billing start date The day specified by the Company as the starting date of the fee (excluding initial expenses and temporary expenses) related to the use of this service
Termination Date The day on which the cancellation of this service agreement takes effect
SIM card An IC card that can store the subscriber identification number and other information, which is lent by the Company to the subscriber.
Universal service fee As a burden necessary for securing the provision of the universal service, the amount proportional to the number of telephone numbers being used is transferred to the general telecommunications carrier association, which is the basic telecommunications service support period, Means the fee collected by the Company from this service staff at the method and amount prescribed in this special agreement in order to pay to Higashi Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation or West Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation.
Mobile communication service provider (hereinafter referred to as 「mobile voice communication operator」) among the telecommunications carriers (hereinafter referred to as 「telecommunications carriers」) prescribed in Article 2, item 5 of the MNP Telecommunications Business Law Means a mechanism (Mobile Number Portability) that allows a telephone number used by a change source to be continuously changed even when a change is made by a subscriber of a voice communication service.
Article 5 (Providing area of this service)
It is supposed to be the provision area defined in Japan and by the telecommunications carrier that provides this service.
Article 6 (ID and password)
1. The contractor shall be responsible for the management of ID and password granted to the contractor by the Company.
2. The Company may ask the contractor to present ID etc. when the contractor exercises the rights under the service contract.
3. The contractor shall not allow IDs etc to be used by third parties. Provided, however, that this shall not apply to cases where other provisions are provided in this agreement.
4. If the contractor finds that there is a possibility that ID or the like may be used for plagiarism or plagiarism, the contractor immediately notifies the Company to that effect and if there is an instruction from us, will do. In addition, we shall not be liable for damage of contractor due to the use of ID etc etc or damage given to third parties by the contractor.
Article 7 (Exclusive jurisdiction court)
In the event of the need for litigation between the Company and the contract, the Osaka District Court or the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance.
Article 8 (Governing Law)
Applicable law concerning this agreement is Japanese law.
Article 9 (Application)
1. Application for use of this service (hereinafter referred to as 「application」) shall be carried out by submitting the Company’s designated document stating necessary matters to identify the contents of this service.
2. In this service, a person applying for using the SIM card with voice function is required to confirm the identity (Act on identification of subscribers such as subscribers by mobile voice communications business etc. and Act on Prevention of Unauthorized Use of Mobile Voice Communications Service (Heisei 17 Year 31)) Based on the provisions of Article 9 and to confirm the information identifying the contractor such as name, address, date of birth etc. Hereinafter the same shall apply) It is necessary to present separately specified documents.
Article 10 (Acceptance of Application etc.)
1. We will accept this unless there is an application for the use of this service unless it falls under the grounds for refusal of application prescribed in the next Article (refusal of application).
2. The provision of this service pertaining to the application shall be in the order of acceptance of the application. However, we may change the order when we deem it necessary.
Article 11 (Rejection of application)
1. We may not accept application for use of this service if applicant of this service falls under each of the following items.
2. When the Company refuses to apply for the use of this service pursuant to the provision of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall notify the applicant accordingly in a manner prescribed by the Company.
Article 12 (Restriction on Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
The contractor can not do any disposition such as assignment, trading, pledge placing or other collateral, etc., of the rights and obligations under this service contract.
Article 13 (Contractor)
The contractor shall use this service in accordance with these Terms and other provisions relating to this Service.
Article 14 (Change of contents of this service)
1. The contractor may request a change of the contents of this service contract if it is provided in this contract.
2. The provision of Article 11 (refusal of application) shall apply mutatis mutandis to cases where the request set forth in the preceding paragraph has been made. In this case, the term 「application」 in the same Article shall be deemed to be replaced with 「request for change」, and the term 「applicant」 shall be deemed to be 「contractor」.
Article 15 (Change of name of contractor etc)
When there is a change in the name or address or residence of the contractor or other matters designated by the Company, the contractor shall promptly notify the Company with a document certifying the fact of the change.
Article 16 (obligation of contractor)
The contractor shall comply with the obligation of the contractor prescribed in this contract.
Article 17 (Prohibited matter)
The contractor shall not carry out any matters falling under any of the following items.
1. To use this service in a manner contrary to illegal, improper, public order and morals
2. Use this service in a manner that may damage the credibility of our company or our company
3. To use this service in a manner that interferes with the use of those who directly or indirectly use our services
4. To use this service for the purpose of licensing to sell or use to a third party
5. Other acts that fall under the following.
Article 18 (Violation of obligation of contractor)
In the event that the contractor violates Article 18 (obligation of the contractor) or the preceding article (prohibited matter), the Company may request compensation to the contractor for damages suffered by the Company We shall be able to do. In addition, if the Company compensates for such damages to the third party concerning the damages the contractor has given to third parties regarding the use of this service, the Company may reimburse the contractor for such damages We shall assume.
Article 19 (Quality assurance of this service or limited warranty)
1. This service is a service provided by telecommunications carriers of telecommunications carriers in the communication network relating to mobile radio communication when the communication is remarkably congested, when the radio wave condition deteriorates markedly or in addition to the provision of telecommunications carriers providing this service Based on the case where the whole or a part of the communication can not be established or the communication during the connection is disconnected, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the contractor or a third party in that case .
2. In addition to the matters prescribed in the preceding paragraph, this service does not guarantee the availability, delay time and other communication quality of the communication.
Article 20 (Exemption from our company)
Except as expressly stipulated in this Agreement, we will not be liable for any breach of quality assurance stipulated by the preceding Article (limited warranty on quality of service or limited warranty), any other damages incurred by Subscriber for the use of this Service (Regardless of its cause) regardless of compensation, refund, reduction or exemption of fee, etc.
Article 21 (Restriction on Use)
1. In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of the Telecommunications Business Act, if we suffer a natural disaster or other emergency, or if there is a risk of occurrence, we will take measures to prevent disaster or rescue, relieve traffic, We may take measures to restrict the use of this service in order to handle emergency communications preferentially due to communication necessary for securing or maintaining order or other public interests.
2. The Company may restrict communication for viewing or acquiring child pornography prescribed in the Act on Punishment of Acts Relating to Child Prostitution, Child Pornography and Protection of Children (Act No. 52 of 1999) .
Article 22 (Cancellation of use)
1. The Company may suspend the provision of this service if there are the following grounds.
2. When canceling the provision of this service, in cases where we terminate the provision by the preceding paragraph No. 1 to the contractor, we are in case of discontinuing pursuant to item 2 of said paragraph 14 days before that date In advance, we will inform you of that fact as well as reason and duration. However, this is not the case when it is urgent and unavoidable.
Article 23 (suspension of use etc.)
We may suspend the provision of this service or restrict the use if the contractor falls under each of the following items.
1. When it is clear that there is a risk of neglecting or negligent payment of the obligation under this Service Contract
2. When it is found out that a statement contrary to the fact has been made in the written prescribed by the Company upon application of the contract pertaining to this service
3. When we find that it violates the facts when we violate Article 16 (change of name of contractor etc) or the contents notified under Article 16 (change of name of contractor etc.)
4. When breaching the obligation of the contractor prescribed under the provisions of Article 18 (obligation of the contractor)
5. When breaching the provision of Article 19 (Prohibited matter)
6. Other When breaching this agreement
7. When the Company determines that the provision of this service to the subscriber is not appropriate
8. When taking measures under the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will notify the contractor in advance of the reason and duration. However, this is not the case when it is urgent and unavoidable.
Article 24 (Abolition of this service)
1. We may discontinue all or part of this service at our discretion.
2. When we abolish all or part of this service pursuant to the provision of the preceding paragraph, we notify the contractor to that effect one month before the date of discontinuation.
3. Telecommunications Carrier Providing this Service If the provision of mobile telecommunication services is terminated due to cancellation of the contract or for other reasons, this service will be automatically discontinued.
Article 25 (Cancellation by Company)
1. The Company may cancel this service contract when there are the following grounds.
2. When we terminate this Service Agreement pursuant to the provision of the preceding paragraph, we will notify you in advance to that effect.
3. When the whole or a part of this service is abolished pursuant to the provision of Article 26 (Abolition of this Service) paragraph 1, this Service Contract pertaining to said discontinued Service will be canceled on the day of such discontinuation Shall be deemed to have been made.
Article 26 (Termination by Contractor)
1. When canceling this Service Agreement, the contractor shall set the cancellation date as the cancellation date and submit the written document specified by the Company to the place designated by the Company in accordance with the procedures specified in this contract or website I will. In this case, we will return the SIM card to us in accordance with paragraph 2 of this Article.
2. In the case where the contractor terminates the use contract, if there is a leased equipment, it shall be returned to us.
3. In the case of cancellation under this section, the contractor shall be responsible for all usage fees and other obligations at the cancellation month.
Article 27 (Selection of Equipment)
Lending machines shall be selected and lent by the Company in accordance with the number of contracted lines or from the kind etc. of the type etc that the contractor can designate.
Article 28 (Management of Equipment)
1. The contractor shall comply with the following matters concerning rental equipment lent by the Company.
2. Even if third parties use lent equipment, we deem that it is used by subscribers who have lent the loaned equipment and treat them.
3. In the event that this service contract is terminated irrespective of the reason, if the other lending equipment is no longer used, the contractor shall return the leased equipment to the Company without delay.
4. In the event that this service contract with the contractor is terminated irrespective of the reason or when the use of the leased equipment ceases to be used, the Company shall collect any information registered in the leased equipment pertaining to the relevant service contract , Shall be deleted by the method separately prescribed by the Company, and the contractor shall not state any objection.
Article 29 (Measures to be taken in the event of failure)
1. When a lodging device fails, the contractor shall notify the Company to that effect according to the method specified by the Company as soon as possible and return the leased equipment to the Company as soon as possible.
2. When returning as set forth in the preceding paragraph, we will send alternative lending equipment.
3. In the event that the failure of the rental equipment is due to the obligation of the contractor, the contractor shall pay the Company the amount specified in the tariff as the expenses required for the recovery of the rental equipment.
Article 30 (Measures concerning lost goods)
1. In the event that a lender is lost, the contractor shall notify the Company in a manner determined by the Company as soon as possible, and the Company will send alternative lent equipment when the notification is made.
2. We will refund the lost goods as stipulated in paragraph 1 of Article 28 (withdrawal by contractor) 2nd paragraph, Article 30 (management of equipment) 3rd paragraph and the preceding article (measures in case of failure) Regarding expenses required for the recovery of the rental equipment in the event that there was no such person), the Company shall, pursuant to a request issued by the Company, for the loss charges stipulated in the tariff, irrespective of the reason
We will charge to the contractor and the contractor shall pay the loss charge to us.
3. The lost item shall be disposed of in accordance with the law at the responsibility of the contractor, and even if it is returned or sent to us due to circumstances such as the discovery of a lost item, the loss burden paid by the Company Gold will not be refunded.
Article 31 (Use of Software)
1. The contractor shall be able to use the software provided by the Company when communicating in this service.
2. In the case of use as set forth in the preceding paragraph, the contractor shall comply with the license terms for software separately specified by the Company.
Article 32 (obligation to pay fees for contractor)
1. The contractor shall pay the fee to the Company in accordance with the fee schedule concerning the use of this service.
2. In this case, the obligation to pay the initial expenses is the obligation to pay the monthly usage fee to the accounting start date, the obligation to pay the one-time expenses is the contract concerning the occurrence of the temporary expenses Each time we accept our application for content change, it shall occur respectively.
3. If the use of this service is suspended or restricted pursuant to the provisions of Article 21 (restriction on use), Article 22 (suspension of use) and Article 23 (suspension of use etc.) Calculation of the amount of fee for the service pertaining to the said service in the period shall be deemed as having provided the said service.
Article 33 (Minimum usage period)
With respect to this service contract, in the event of cancellation within the minimum period of use, change of contract contents or any other reason specified in this Agreement, the contractor shall make a contract, as set forth in Attachment 「Fees and Service Contents on the Service」 We will pay a cancellation fee.
Article 34 (Method of payment of fee)
Article 35 (premium)
A subscriber who has illegally escaped payment of the fee for this service shall pay the Company an amount equivalent to twice the exempted amount.
Article 36 (delayed damages)
If negligent payment of the service fee or any other obligation under this Service Agreement is made by the contractor from the day after the date on which it is deemed to be due and the day before the payment date, The amount of delayed damages calculated by the ratio of 6% (Percentage per year shall be proportion of 365 days for period including leap year’s date) shall be paid.
Article 37 (Method of payment for surcharge etc.)
The provision of Article 34 (payment method of fee) shall apply mutatis mutandis to the case of Article 35 (premium) and the preceding article (delayed damages).
Article 38 (consumption tax)
When the contractor pays the obligation for the service to the Company, if the consumption tax is to be imposed on the payment under the Consumption Tax Act (Act No. 108 of 1984) and the laws and regulations concerning the said Act , The contractor shall also pay the consumption tax equivalent amount for paying the obligation to the Company.
Article 39 (Secrecy of communication)
1. The Company shall handle the information of the contractor pertaining to the secrecy of communication in compliance with Article 4 of the Telecommunications Business Act (Law No. 86 of 1984).
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, if there is consent of the contractor, the Company shall not be liable for cases where it is a legitimate business act, such as necessary when conducting outsourcing under Article 45 (outsourcing) (Including the guidelines or guidelines indicated by the regulatory agencies that have jurisdiction over the business of the communication business), acquire the secrets of communication prescribed in the preceding paragraph, use (from the viewpoint of securing communication, Including statistical processing and disclosure of information obtained based on the result of processing as making it impossible to identify individual communication) or to disclose to third parties, I agree with them.
Article 40 (trade secret etc)
The contractor has agreed in advance if the Company previously agreed on the technical information of our company that we learned about the use of this service, the contents of this service, and other information that we disclose to the contractor by specifying that it is confidential Except that, it shall not be disclosed to a third party.
Article 41 (Handling of personal information)
1. The Company shall handle personal information acquired regarding the provision of this service within the scope of the following purpose of use.
2. The Company considers the personal information on the contractor (including the applicant) of the agreement designated by the Company (hereinafter referred to as the 「subject contract」) based on the contract concerning the subject contract of the contractor and the continuation judgment or the subject of the contractor (Hereinafter referred to as 「affiliated individual credit information agency」) to which the Company is affiliated for the purpose of investigating the payment ability of the payment on the contract, as well as companies that tie up with credit business etc. (hereinafter referred to as 」 There is a case where the contractor provides information registered to the company to the 「individual member credit information agency etc. together」 together with the affiliated individual credit information agency and the affiliated company.
3. The Company shall notify the sales agent or agent (hereinafter referred to as 「Sales Representative, etc.」) of this Service Agreement the payment of fees, etc. to the sales representative etc., the business between the Company and the sales agent , The name of the contractor and mobile phone number may be provided in written form for the purpose of cooperation of the cooperation and communication from the sales representative etc. to the contractor.
4. In the case of entrusting the handling of personal information in the work related to the provision of this service to a third party in whole or in part, the Company shall notify personal information to a third party To the Company.
5. Subscriber’s submission of personal information to the Company is voluntary, but if the information necessary for providing this service contract is not submitted, this service contract can not be provided.
6. The contractor may request the Company to notify us of the personal information of the contractor himself by notifying the purpose of use and disclosure of personal information, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of utilization, suspension / deletion I will. Please confirm 「Publication items on personal information」 for the method of request.
7. The Company shall properly manage the personal information of the contractor under the supervision of the personal information protection manager.
Article 42 (Intention indication by electromagnetic method)
The delivery, notice, submission, etc. of the document between the Company and the contractor can be done by electromagnetic means within the scope defined by the Company.
Article 43 (outsourcing)
The Company shall be entrusted with the third party designated by the Company regarding the business necessary for the provision of this service.
Article 44 (Services required for using this service)
Services and equipment, such as electricity supply necessary for using this service, shall be procured at the contractor’s responsibility, except as expressly stipulated in these Terms and Conditions.
Article 45 (technical matters)
Basic technical matters in this service shall be separately determined by the Company.
Article 46 (Report)
The Company shall be able to request contractors to report on the status of use of this service to a reasonable extent as necessary. In this case, the contractor shall promptly make such report.
Article 47 (Sending position information)
1. When a cellular phone operator or an agreement provider separately carries out a telecommunications carrier from the telecommunications facility for that company during the communication between the connection point established between us and the subscriber line for wireless data communication When there is a request of position information (information concerning the location of a mobile radio device connected to its contractor’s line, hereinafter the same in this section) by a specified method, the contractor must in advance position The subscriber agrees in advance that the location information will be sent to the connection point only when setting for sending information is made.
2. The Company shall not bear any responsibility for damage caused by position information sent pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, regardless of its cause.
Article 48 (Collection of information)
Regarding this service, we may collect and use necessary information to provide technical support etc. to contractors. The contractor acknowledges in advance that the Company may not be able to provide adequate technical support, etc., because necessary information is not provided from the contractor.
Article 49 (representation and warranty against antisocial forces)
1. The contractor shall notify himself / herself of organized crime groups or organizations related to organized crime groups or other antisocial forces (hereinafter collectively referred to as 「antisocial ), That they are not dominated by or influenced by antisocial forces, and warrant that they are not affected.
2. In the event that the contractor is reasonably permitted to fall under any of the following items, the Company shall be able to cancel the service use contract without giving any notice.
3. A contractor who falls under any of the items of the preceding paragraph shall bear the responsibility for compensating damages incurred by the Company with the cancellation and shall not be able to seek compensation for damages caused by himself.
Article 50 (Notification of information to other telecommunications carriers)
In the case where the contractor does not pay fees or other obligations or does not respond to the contractor confirmation prescribed in the preceding Article, the Company shall, pursuant to the request from the telecommunications carrier other than the Company, the name, address, In advance to notify the business operator of information such as identification number, date of birth and payment status (related to what is necessary for specifying the contractor and payment situation and limited only by the Company) I agree.
Article 51 (Change of technical specification etc. of this service, etc.)
Even if we are required to remodel or remove this SIM card used by the contractor due to changes in technical specifications and other provision conditions relating to this service or renewal of telecommunications facilities, We will not bear the cost of remodeling or removing it.
Article 52 (Separability)
Even if it is found that a part of this agreement is invalid and unenforceable, the validity of the remainder of this Agreement will remain in effect and will continue to be enforceable in accordance with its terms.
Article 53 (Consultation)
In case of doubt about this service or this agreement, we and the contractor shall resolve after negotiating in good faith between them.
Article 54 (Others)
The rights of the Company arising from this Terms and Conditions shall not be abandoned unless we explicitly notify the Contractor that we will waive its rights.
Article 1 (Calculation method etc. of usage fee etc.)
1. Calculation of usage fee is carried out by the tax subtraction specified in this price list (the amount not equivalent to consumption tax equivalent, hereinafter the same).
2. Among the usage fees paid by the contractor under the service contract, the basic charge, packet communication fee, universal service fee and the like of the subscriber are charge fee month (fee which is different from the day when the communication started and the day when the communication ended) For monthly communication charges, we will calculate the fee month including the date of starting the communication). However, when we deem it necessary, we calculate it at any time according to the period separately determined by the Company, regardless of the monthly fee.
3. We may change the start date of the charge month in the preceding paragraph if we are inevitable in carrying out our business.
Article 2 (Treatment of discounts)
Depending on the type and timing of the use contract, the contractor may be able to receive discounts according to the fee prescribed in Table 1 of the tariff and the contents and conditions stipulated by the Company.
Article 3 (Daily pricing of usage fee)
For the month to which the accounting start date belongs, the Company will perform a price allocation according to the number of days of use of the fee specified by the monthly amount of the usage fee.
Article 4 (Round processing)
If a fraction of less than 1 yen arises in the calculation result in the usage fee or other calculation, the contractor truncates the fraction, unless otherwise specified in the price list.
Article 5 (payment of usage fee)
1. The contractor shall pay the usage fee and the consumption tax equivalent amount according to the payment method specified by the Company. The payment method specified by our company is stated on our website (https://trejp.jp).
2. Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company may change the payment timing for all or part of the usage fee.